Not everyone has a ship right now, and that's OK. Sometimes you just want to hop into the fray and earn some nuggies for blowing stuff up without stressing about losing it all.

That's where the Job Board comes in. Any player can run over to the Job Board and join either a random captain or a specific captain's boat. When they work together as a team to take down opposing vessels, steal their nuggies, and extract, then they'll be rewarded with a cut of the booty!

By default, the Captain takes 90% of the nuggies earned and the jobbing Company split the remaining 10% evenly. Variable splits will be introduced shortly to allow Captains greater optionality.

Last updated


Copyright KAP Interactive Limited, 2024.